Thread: Makeup flying
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 02:18 PM
wornTiller
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by onedolla View Post
It's a little more restrictive than just 48 hours. It's 2 calendar days based on noon EST
My previous questions need to be changed since it's not a rolling 48:

Do you mean, you cannot on Monday, drop a trip that starts in the next 48 hours (Tuesday or Wednesday) even if the grid is green?

Say you drop a trip 50 hours ahead (is that ahead of showtime, or scheduled block out time, or what?), do you mean you can't pick it back up 3 hours later (now 47 hours to go)?
So let me rephrase my questions to reflect calendar days:

1) Right now, it's after Noon EST on Monday, so scheduling technically considers it to now be "Tuesday". 2 calendar days from now (which is Tuesday) pushes you into Thursday. Since it's within 2 calendar days, you cannot drop a trip that starts at any time on Thursday, even if the grid is green? Yes/No

2) Green grid, right now, can you drop a trip that starts Friday, up until Noon EST tomorrow? Yes/No

3) And if you did drop that trip, I assume it goes into some sort of "open time" system. Can only be picked up at 100% Yes/No

4) Once Noon EST passes tomorrow, scheduling now "owns" the Friday trip that was dropped, it cannot be picked up, and you are outta luck (if you wanted the trip back). Yes/No