View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 08:52 AM
CA Deplorable
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2016

Originally Posted by MCRN View Post
Thank you.

Something that struck me as odd about the whole affair is why cancel interviews at all? I can certainly understand delaying starting full new hire classes in lieu of 777 transitions, but if you're gonna still run full classes after new year why not continue interviews then put anyone selected into a class pool for then vs. shutting down the interviews entirely?

In the current job market seems to me this move will cause Kalitta to loose several of the cancellees I'd guess. They'll either get hired elsewhere or won't want to experience a repeat of the nut kicking.
I def wouldn't look at it as a nut kicking unless you had to rescind a two weeks notice, looks they had a shot at getting some current and qualified guys in on the 777. With that being said there are other opportunities on the table for K4 that were being hamstrung due to the 777 manning, so I think this may be better for those that are awaiting entry as the biz opportunities on the other fleets that weren't attainable until the 4th qtr can now be more realistically looked at. Kalitta gets thousands of resumes and having a positive attitude about a changing situation will play n your favor. Just an opinion.

Last edited by CA Deplorable; 10-03-2019 at 09:02 AM.