View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 07:58 PM
robi523
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2014

Originally Posted by MCRN View Post
That actually makes a lot of sense..thank you!

I appreciate what you are saying and thank you for your input. Yet I think judging my "attitude" based on one post is a bit much don't you think? You don't know me nor I you. Getting the interview cancelled for anyone in the 10/9 group sucked, period. Are we supposed to be happy we missed the last full new-hire 2019 class?

I'm thrilled to have even been called at all by K4 and am very hopeful I'll interview in 2020 with the rest of the 10/9 club. If the decision to cancel the interviews was the best thing for Kalitta then it is what it is. While I bare no malice towards the company I've always wanted to work for that doesn't make it sting any less ya know. I hope everyone hangs in there for the re-schedule, I certainly will.

Being disappointed is normal human nature and if you were in the same boat you'd probably think it sucks too. Has nothing to do with one's "attitude."
I don't think he was knocking your attitude, no need to jump on the defense... Was more of an observation of being able to showcase a positive attitude in an unexpected unpleasant change to the plan... Because if you can't adjust to changes in the plan this isn't the plane for anyone to be it will drive you mad