Thread: Training in DEN
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 06:45 PM
Shifty101
On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2018

The Staybridge in Denver just underwent a remodel. All floors have been completed and it is pretty nice. I have stayed at several Staybridges, even though I am Marriott guy, and this one is nice. During CTP/ATP training in DEN you share a room with two beds. After CTP, or once you start INDOC, you get a 2 bedroom suite. Each bedroom has its own bath. Some bedrooms have 1 queen or 2 doubles. The hotel provides a decent breakfast everyday, and they offer you a free dinner Mon-Weds with a rotating menu. In that dinner they have 2 types of kegged beer with a rotating tap, and 3 types of wine to choose from all include. The hotel also give you points, so if you do not have an IHG account, create one.

As far as a bike, there is not much around other that road biking. There are a couple restaurants close by, but nothing crazy.

After going to SLC for CTP Sims, I am more than happy with this arrangement. I originally had single occupancy, but didn't get it because of availability. Honestly, if you train in DEN, single occupancy for $1700 is not really worth it. I do not know if that is the same for SLC (CRJ) training.