View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 09:37 AM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by SSlow View Post
Some of you need to chill and let the man vent. Obviously you cannot present it that way during an interview, but I'm sure he will figure that out along the way. Right now what matters is to lawyer up and do damage control. OP you got caught and it sucks, and in certain circumstances you'll have to own it. Get the best lawyer you can afford for this one and let them handle it. Most of us who have owned a sports car at some point have been there.

I come from a family of muscle car owners and we all get profiled when driving those. I get zero attention from the cops in my Honda, but if I'm rolling in a Camaro or Vette then I know to be extra careful because I'm being profiled and scrutinized for every little thing (e.g. pulled over for 2mph over). Most of the time these guys just want to checkout the car. It comes with the territory unfortunately. Nobody here drives 100% correctly 100% of the time, and anyone pointing fingers and claiming to do so is lying their @$$ off.
So me the poster having claimed to have never sped in this thread?

If the attitude is wrong, better to be beat up here than to take that attitude into an interview.