Thread: Class Drop List
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 02:26 AM
Cujo665
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Semi-Retired...

This was posted to the NY pilots Facebook page well over a week ago.....

I’ve stayed out of base politics since leaving Eagle unexpectedly for the second time; until now.
I would strongly encourage all members to educate themselves about candidates and to ensure their voice is heard.
I started this Facebook group 7 years ago to be a means for open unfiltered transparent discussions.
Lately I’ve seen posts disappearing and being deleted. This is not what LEC121 is about. All pilots need to be heard, even ones we may not readily agree with.
We have always been careful to only admit verified NY Envoy Pilots. We have also always allowed former 121 pilots to stay as from time to time they can provide valuable insight into how history unfolded, how things came to be, which helps the group deciding on the best course of action going forward. We never went deleting members based upon their political leanings or the questions they posted.

I strongly strongly encourage that you elect your representatives carefully. Are they doing this job for you? Or for themselves?

Please engage and ensure you are electing the right person for the right reason; not simply because they volunteered.

Respectfully;
Raymond A Igou
Former Chairman LEC121 2013-2016

Stay Eagle Strong guys.