Old 04-19-2006, 01:04 PM
bobster414
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Default Aero---"rip-off"---Service

I just thought I would join the Aeroservice bashing and re-post my previous comments about these scum bags:

I have to agree with the previous comments about Aeroservice. That place is an absolute sham. I have been told by a FAA inspectors that "Laforgia, the sims, and the training are the absolute bottom rung of the professional training ladder". I went there for my F/E training, they advertised that it would take me 6 weeks to complete---BULL S*#T!!!! It too me 11 weeks. They were having some issues with the FAA and the Sim was constantly broken. I had my check-ride 4 weeks after my training was complete. Then, that walking vile of pig vomit, Steven D.- had the balls to try and get more money out of me by offering me F/O training. When I tried to speak to Stephen D. and Laforgia about my delay in training, they gave me the run around, never returned any of my phone calls, I actually waited in the parking lot to speak to Steven D-when he saw me, the *** ran to his car and speed off. I am not the only person this has happened to.
There competitor is Pan AM and Alteon, they are all within 1 mile of each other. They offer the same training and last I checked Pan Am is the same price. I have been to Pan Am since my Aeroservice experience, the difference is day and night. The Pan Am .training and the equipment are much better.