View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 08:48 AM
theUpsideDown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by p3flteng View Post
Can I say that I am not motivated to pick up flying that I wouldn’t normally do anyways because I am frustrated that my employer doesn’t value my time enough to increase my working conditions? Therefore I don’t feel like helping them out of a jam on my off days, of which I value higher than paid extra work time? Proven of course by the fact that I don’t really pick up trips anyways?
Look I know what your saying about concerted efforts and what not, this ain’t one..it’s simply a line guy telling you what I feel, and why. I would hazzard A guess that I'm not alone in my sentiments...

Can we get some underboob over here now to lighten it up a bit? #Free Jesse!
LOL, you joke but these webboard are hilariously well tracked by the company and others. All it takes is place ur commuting from and a date, and 2 years later the fleet ur on, followed by a "not far from 4th floor right now I'll go up and ask them" and the triangulation will hold up in court.

These guys are trying to be your bud, listen to them. It's a free country do what you want, but the internet isn't private.