View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 12:05 AM
CI9994ME
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Originally Posted by EGGMAN View Post
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOOOOO, WOOOO.....

Albie, I will get to you about Beatles/Concept group and Pink Floyd Wall isnt in a few emails. I need to settle down (Aries, please correct my grammer). Way too much to talk about before grins.

A REDUCTION IN BLG IS A FURLOUGH, JUST LIKE "EARLY OUT" IS A FURLOUGH FROM THE TOP VIA THE BOTTOM.

How in the world can our chief pilot come out and say this is a good thing having a reduction in blg? This is just furloughing without saying the "f" word.

When you reduce someones pay against their (aries?) desire its a reduction in earnings which is furlough. The only way it wouldn't be considered a furlough is when you offer an incentive to have people retire. (early out without penalty)

We MUST hold stong and not give a company that is making BILLIONS of dollars (majority off of express) any room to manipulate us.

ALPA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHERE ARE YOU???? WHERE IS YOUR RESPONSE??????????????WHY AM I THE ONE SPEAKING WHAT YOU SHOULD? .......................SAD....SAD......SAD....
Yo Johnny...I AGREE (TIME TO GO ALL CAPS TOO).

SIMPLE MATH HERE...

1. COMPANIES THAT MAKE BILLIONS DON'T FURLOUGH
2. COMPANIES THAT MAKE BILLIONS AND HIRED EVEN THOUGH THEY NEW LEGISLATION WAS ON THE HORIZON TO CHANGE THE RETIREMENT AGE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR POOR PLANNING
3. COMPANIES THAT PLAN POORLY LIKE TO BLAME THE PILOTS
4. COMPANIES THAT REDUCE BLG, ARE SQUEEZING MORE WORK OUT OF EACH OF US......I.E. OPTIMIZER!!!!
5. IT'S ONE THING IF THEY LOWERED BLG BY 6, THEN YOU ONLY WORKED 14 DAYS IN A 4 WEEK, BUT YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BE ON THE HOOK FOR 15 DAYS!

THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE ASSAULT ON PENSIONS THAT ALPA ALLOWED TO HAPPEN VIA THE PBGC FIASCO.

WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN HERE. WE ARE ROLLING IN MONEY LIKE PIGS IN SLOP. WE NEED TO TELL ALPA TO REPRESENT US! TELL THE COMPANY TO SHOVE THEIR BLG ROLL BACKS AND IF THEY IMPLEMENT WE NEED TO GRIEVE AND SUE THE FANNIES OFF OF EM LIKE THE TRUCKERS.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!?