View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 05:44 AM
Bucking Bar
Can't abide NAI

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Douglas Aerospace post production Flight Test & Work Around Engineering bulletin dissembler

An argument could be made that the company's repeated Scope Violations are a explicit violation of Status Quo once we are in Section 6.

The company has engaged in self-help by having partners (owned and within an entity w/ consolidated financials) perform flying Delta pilots should have performed. The fact the company may have lacked the resources to perform the flying and/or may have flown elsewhere is on the Company. The pilots had no say and no control over fleet allocation decisions.

If a party can violate our scope I would like to see a form of relief outside of a small compensatory damage award. I'd rather be granted in-kind relief to engage in a pop up strike. Just shut it down for 24 hours. If we got an actual in kind settlement, THAT would get some attention & result in compliance.

... and this post should not be taken as intent that I don't like flying for Delta. My reasoning for an aggressive defense of our work is that these are good jobs for a great company, which supports tens upon thousands of families and children. We have great customers who notice that service and safety are lacking on some of the owned-entities that serve the routes they were expecting to receive Delta service on. We want to perform our work.

Last edited by Bucking Bar; 10-16-2019 at 06:11 AM.