View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 12:42 AM
FAASTER
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2018
Position: FAA ATC

Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
If you have a bone to pick with Ravn go do it on the appropriate thread. PenAir has had a superb safety record for years. Suggesting otherwise is patently false. Rickair777 is 100% correct. Every company has “a few of those guys” and we’re no exception. We have all kinds of faults but you find yourself out of your depth for this conversation. Suggesting that breaking the regs is commonplace and is a factor in a runway excursion that took place yesterday is classless and unfounded. The Captain on that flight had an impeccable record and massive amounts of experience in Alaska. He absolutely is not “one of those guys.”

If you’re a professional pilot I would encourage you to begin the effort to act like one. A person lost their life yesterday and that’s the tragedy. We don’t know the facts of what happened yet. Let’s wait for the final before you armchair quarterback a pilot you don’t know, who flew a plane you aren’t typed in, for a company you don’t work for. Most likely into a place you’ve never seen in weather you don’t understand.
Your arrogance is astounding. You've missed my point. I was commenting on 10/31/2018 ice on wings and a different captain.