View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 06:58 PM
Av viii
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2017
Position: 320

Originally Posted by Omniscient View Post
What is with some of you guys editing the transcript to make it imply something completely different than what was said. Exact quote, as previously posted;

Answer

“Hey, Jamie, it's Ed. So we were pretty thoughtful throughout the course of this order for a variety of things. And as Scott mentioned in his comments, flexibility was a component of our fleet desires going forward and that flexibility went up or down within gauge, and we built a balance sheet to enhance that by the way. So we're very excited about the growth prospects. We feel good about the setup. We have the desired fleet flexibility to move within gauge to get more airplanes that we want, to retire aircraft, to sell aircraft. We have flexibility within the contract as well. So I would say, broadly speaking, I think, we're in a good spot.“

Maybe I should hack this quote up as well to simply say “we are very excited about....prospects”.
It’s for you boys and girls that can’t read between the lines. I changed nothing about the context , just simply made it easier for the cool aid drinkers to understand. You know who you are