View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 07:21 AM
GeeWizDriver
Speed, Power, Accuracy

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: PIC

Originally Posted by Shenzi105 View Post
Finally someone that sounds like 70% of those I meet at NJA, including my friends who've have been there for 17, 16, 14 years.

Yes Retractable sound way too good most of the time but Geewhiz is so jaded and burnt out he has no credibility anymore.

As far as plane orders and who's got more of the biggest ones, I am surprised that Geewhiz even use the latest FXJ G700 order to add to his ammunition against NJA while everyone has seen over the past 12 years that Flex doesn't ever take delivery of more than 25-30% of what they order. But PR helps raise financing.

Dont' we all think that large cabins are a thing of the past, especially in the US, apart from the very few clients/corporation that need to travel to China or Europe on a biweekly basis? Manufacturer are producing super-midsize that do the job better at a better operating cost. Isn't it normal that midsize and super-midsize are the norm and large cabins with long legs a minority of the business, more so than 20 years ago?
Oh yeah, that large cabin segment world wide sure is in decline....

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2019-10-28/gulfstream-deliveries-jump-40-3q