View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 03:27 PM
Lockheed
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: B777 CA

Originally Posted by CA Deplorable View Post
Your argument has zero merit! The irony is you are surrounded by examples yet you still refute opportunity. There is a former Loadmaster that is now a Checkairman, atleast 3 former Flight Engineers that are now Checkairmen. The newly appointed GM former Director of Safety was a Flight Engineer and many more examples of “no skill” non complex pilots excelling. The Kalitta companies have always been a company of opportunity for those that work hard and had a dream. You were judged on your knowledge and your ability, Those of us that were at the old company appreciate that, The old man has outlasted many of the companies that thumbed their noses at us, we had guys run to Gemini, Emery, Atlas, yet Connie is still around and that was built off the backs of the true Connie that returned in 2004 and rose like a Phoenix! After the world ends there will be rats, roaches, and Kalitta!!!
PERIOD
you are so right...max simply has this wrong...his opinion...still wrong

if k2 and k9 want to continue to thrive..i.e. hire pilots...then being able to move to the show will attract and keep people...without that(pilots)...they will simply disappear

and fyi I was a lowly B727 FO when I came here and in new hire was the ginny pig for our first ADP to get checked out...oh and ya I was an FE for 5 years in my 20's

I'm totally unqualified for this

Last edited by tomgoodman; 10-31-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Quoted language