Thread: Tesla
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 12:54 AM
Bluesideup1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
On 3 different occasions the car refused to start and left him stranded. Different reasons each time centering on the 12 volt battery. Front motor issues, center screen issues, peeling paint ect...
I really want a Model Y. I am watching the Tesla forums closely to see if they improve. So far I am not seeing any improvement.
I have a BMW I3. Coming up on two years old without a single issue.
So, the 12 volt battery went bad? That would leave anyone stranded in any car even the I3. It is a simple fix...replace the 12 volt battery.

Please tell me what front motor issues any Tesla made in the last 4 years has suffered from that you don't see improvement? There are no problems with the motors as they are industry leading in longevity and efficiency.

The 2012 and 2013 models had screens that tended to get bubble especially when left in the sun. Tesla fixed this in all later models by double sealing the screen. As for the model 3 there has been no screen issues so to say that there hasn't been any improvement is a flat out lie and is completely devoid of any substance.