View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 01:09 AM
nitefr8dog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007

Originally Posted by Av8r75 View Post
You know what I find interesting about this entire thread....that it has nothing to do with the original topic!! Crazy how that works.... Instead a bunch of whiners have to keep crying about how someone stole their cheese! In my opinion (which won’t matter to the whiners) none of you are professionals, just a bunch of grumbling pilots who will never be happy, unless you are tearing someone else down, griping about how life is not fair and otherwise acting like spoiled children.

I have followed this thread for some time now and no longer find it useful or interesting. Those of you that work for ABX, get a life and go hijack another thread...those of you who do not work for ABX or ATI for that matter, you really have nothing of value to add to the conversation, because everything you think you know is second hand information. And if you used to work for an ATSG carrier or another 1224 led pilot group (lol) maybe you could all get together and start your own thread. It truly is ridiculous to see this constant bickering about nothing.

By the way...informational picketing in front of a customer’s HQ is informational for whom?? You really believe that somehow you are educating management at Amazon about your plight?? How would you feel if I did some INFORMATIONAL picketing in front of your house, because you just purchased a value meal at McDonald’s and I feel they under pay their employees?? Maybe you do not eat at McDonalds, but the analogy is still relevant. The customer is your bread and butter and ATI pilots recognize that....interesting how that works....but I digress.

Carry on whiners! I am sure you will...

...by the way...maybe a good title for your own thread could be “Informational Picketing...does it really work??”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Nobody cares what you find interesting...