View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Av8r75
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Line Pilot

Wow...where do I start...

First of all...thanks No Land 3 and Neverhome...you got my point.

This thread was never about the topic it has increasingly become about. It was about...hmmm....”Life at ATI”, not Life at ABX or the difference between picketing and striking! For crying out loud...this thread was started by someone who wanted to pass along his experience where he works.

Oops...oh...that’s right....the OP was just a manager or recruiter from ATI...or was it....the OP is just a wet behind the ears NEW pilot who is just drinking the kool aid??!!

CardBoardCutout....You call me a troll....hah....unlike you, I actually work for ATI (the company the original thread is about), so I do have a reason to comment on your garbage. Who do you work for? ABX, Atlas...or maybe you are the one who is truly a troll and you don’t even work for and ACMI carrier.

The issue I was pointing out is that this thread was hijacked a long time ago. That says something about the hijackers...if they were truly about solidarity and making real change, there are a lot more productive ways to do it. Hijacking a forum thread to grind your axe against another pilot group truly shows your lack of professionalism. You talk all this solidarity, why don’t you set the example.

Finally, as far as the comments Jeff Bezos made in this short video...not sure you understand what he is talking about. Corporate governance and oversight of Amazon have nothing to do with your issues with your employer. They are still the customer for now and it does not matter that your company over promised...that is not on Amazon.

One day in the not too distant future some of us will be employed directly by Amazon, because the FAA will compel them to operate on their own certificate as they did with UPS back in the day. Then and only then could your fight be with Amazon, but I have a feeling those of you that think this fight is so important, will never be employed by Amazon Air anyhow.

Time to move on fellas...and if you really want to make a difference, create a thread of your own that discusses these issues...you may find it a bit more helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro