Thread: Hiring Pool
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 07:09 PM
Skytrucker01
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2019

Prior to Sep, we basically got a call from hiring who said, congratulations on a successful day 2, we’ll be in touch when we have a class for you. Starting sometime in Sep/Oct, people that had a successful day 2 got phone calls that involved one or more fleet capts and a senior pilot in the hiring dept (conference call style) actually saying the words “job offer” and even an estimate of a class date (which all went down the drain with the training freeze).

Yes, it’s nuanced and, yes, this is second hand info because, as I said, I got my call in August. Friends of mine who successfully interviewed after I did passed along the above info when we were reveling in our good fortunes together.

Basically it was a change in notification format from what I gather. Nothing major, but a positive change...puts a little more personal touch to the process.

Hopefully that makes sense...not trying to stir the pot at all...just pass a long that the notification process had changed over the last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk