View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 07:03 PM
LLWS09R
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by woods View Post
1. Well I'm sorry to hear you're not good at executing your plans. We are.
2. If hotel points will drive your decision then that fine.
3. We have published pay scales and adjust the scales annually.
4. Thanks your so kind.
5. Nothing you state here is true. You make wild and incorrect assumptions about how our company is structured and run. Our people are trained to that level to increase competency and understanding which we do across the company. We believe in increasing competency so our team ask good questions, get in front of issue before they occur, make intelligent decisions and offer smart suggestions on how to improve. Operational control is tightly controlled as it should be.
6. Thank you for your sage advice. No one hotel brand is in all the locations we visit, nor are they always the best choice for the crew and the mission.
7. I wish I knew why people abuse privileges, but some do and yes they get fired. We issue company credit cards. We issue a lot of them and people use them. We haven't had issue for a long time however the controls that are in place are there because of what happened in the past. That generally how restrictions and policies come to be.
Yep and that’s why instead of interviewing the 5,000 applicants you must have in your inbox your arguing it out here with me.

Believe me I didn’t get to this point in my career over night. You will find out which Part 135 carriers are skinny dipping when the tide goes out.