Old 11-21-2019, 07:35 AM
horrido27
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: 756 Left Side

So.. [Directed to LiveToFly]
I'll bite.

What prompted this thread?

After that.. who is this person, MT? Ya threw his name out there but as an ex LCAL guy, the name doesn't ring a bell yet you later referenced him with LUAL's ESOP.
Again, as an ex LCAL guy, I barely have any knowledge of ESOP or everything that went down with LUAL since 2000+.
And as far as the Post Merger New Hires (PMNH) are concerned.. they probably know even less!

Lastly, it seems like a pretty chicken **** thing to do, to post someone else's name without putting YOUR name up. Just my opinion.

Seems (from reading a few of the responses...) that MT does ALPA payroll work. If so, he's probably WAY WAY in the plus column with regards to getting our pilot group and individual pilots money back!

Yes it's pathetic that we still have these sort of payroll issues.
Good thing we don't fly airplanes like out Payroll IT department operates... lol
That being said, I have found that when I need payroll help, they have been prompt and addressed the issue. But, I digress.

End of the day, if you (FlyToLive) have an issue with someone at the union, why not tell the whole story AND identify yourself?
As someone who use to hold my union (exLCAL ALPA MEC/LEC) to the fire with regards to certain things, I get the frustration (sometimes) with regards to how things are done. But at the end of the day, throwing someone else's name up on a public aviation forum is just a chicken **** thing to do.

Fly Safe, Fly Professional & Fly the Contract
Peter "Motch" Matschulat