View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 07:32 PM
kent_anderson10

Default regional airline academy opinion

first off let me start off by telling you that I am a student of regonal and i'm 90% of the time not happy with it. In a previous reply some one wrote that it was like boot camp. Well i'm in the millitary and I can tell you that I get treated better there. Just as some one else wrote " I don't feel like a customer " regional need's to realise that we pay a whole lot of money to get " top notch training " but yet get treated like we owe them more. Are the beamer's they're driving around not enough. I know I'm sounding like just some other discruntal student that probally is not appling his self. We'll that's not true I've made the most of the training there and have completed every rating ahead of scheduel. Most of the training is verry good some instructers are great other's just can't make it in the airline's. Oh yea did I tell you that they do not give you the customer a choice in your instructer. We'll not me any how. I woul'd highly recomend going to some where like ATP. Cheaper and fast. we'll I hope that this has been informative and not just a bash at regional.
Kent Anderson