View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 05:24 AM
baseball
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by bigfatdaddy View Post
Now that’s funny right there......(although not very ethical treatment of the poor bovines)
I do apologize for my rude treatment of the classy dude.

But, I think the lesson learned here is not to go out and say "fire" unless you really know something for a fact. And, if you actually knew something for a fact, you would likely do one of two things, if not both.
First, go to the individual and try and get him or her to make it right, and if not, go to the next LEC meeting and bring up article 8 charges.

So, maybe he actually saw fire. But, the fire I see in this case, is someone lawfully lighting up a cigar.

In cases of financial misconduct within ALPA all we have to do is look at the example of Bob Shoemaker to see how a local council deals with issues like that.

People that go cow tippin are those that are generally bored on a Saturday night with nothing better to do in BFE Alabama, or XYZ Missisippi, or ABC Arkansas. Some country hicks with no girl friend and no ammo for their shotgun to go shooting up stop signs at 2 o clock in the morning. So, I presumed he'd go cow tippin….sorry cows.