View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 01:55 PM
Retractable
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by flyboy041 View Post
Again you insist on telling lies. Name one person that left Netjets and gone back? Everyone I know who left Netjets wished they had left sooner.
Everyone YOU have spoken to is not everyone I have spoken to. That doesn’t make my contribution a lie. That makes it “not your experience” OR maybe one or of your buddies who made the move that you queued just didn’t what to get into it with you.

Many a cocktail party a NetJets pilot has been involved in with mixed airline company eventually ends up in heated discussion of how much and how often and similar conversations were having now. NetJets pilots know what we have. We also know what we don’t have and many of us are quite as happy as polar bears without pattern baldness. We just don’t want to get into the Richard Measuring contest with people who are our friends but too insecure to realize that what we have might be just as good as what they have... it’s just different and not for them or just and unknown to them.

Those that don’t understand must attack the unknown sometimes and then the cocktail party is over.

Some have experienced buyer’s remorse. Some said it was a wash and just accepted their decision.

Most should be happy if the circumstances actually led to a good move. Ie basing, etc.

Making a correlation, however, that everyone made the correct decision who moved to Florida who did so and assuming that those who stayed in Maine made a bad decision is fool-hearty and short sighted at best.

Some people hate heat and skin cancer and just prefer the cold.