View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 04:56 PM
ASAPsafetyGUY
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2019

Originally Posted by Britany757 View Post
I know alot on this forum will feel hard done or bitter about the hiring. I will say one thing for sure about Spirit Airlines, their hiring criteria or selection of pilots is surprising. And I say this because they just hired a guy I know who was not flying in the US for the last 5 yrs because he complained of how airline pay sucked here and how pilots get treated badly here. He goes overseas for few yrs chasing heavy metal and then complains how airlines are crap overseas and cant work in a toxic culture and wants to come back once he fills his bank. He comes back to the USA and goes to a regional collects the bonus after IOE and applies to Spirit and Spirit hires him. And yet the guys and girls here who work hard, paid their dues and are loyal to their country and companies here, not all but some great personalities get turned down by places like Spirit. But yet airlines like Spirit who should question their credibility and loyalty hire them. Sounds very disheartening for the hard working pilots here in the country but this is how this game is played. But it is funny, how airlines here become fooled by players like these .
I could nearly bet my entire paycheck that you’ll be at a legacy within a year. Particularly DL by the sight of things.