View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Al Czervik
You scratched my anchor

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by aa73 View Post
Hotel language is just one area where we need to do better. Same with LTD and profit sharing.

However. TTOT, TTS, RO, RA? I have many contacts at DL and UA ALPA. Guess what, our TTOT system blows theirs away. They do not have LIVE 24/7 TTOT the way we do.. they just have a few windows during the day when they can trade. Much like our TTS. Our live 24/7 TTOT is actually a way better QOL item than they have.

RO, RA? They have it too. A ton. My DL and UA buddies are constantly getting RA’d to FAR limits. And when their trips fall apart they go into a form of RO just like we do.

You guys really want the UAL airport standby? Not me. Score another point for AA QOL.

You guys want to give up your paid sit time that DL and UA don’t have? Nope, me neither. Score another point.

What I’m getting at is.. they both have certain areas where we need to improve. Those are the areas I listed above. But as a whole we just are not that far apart from them. And guess what, we have more than a few QOL items that they DON’T have and would want on their end.

We’re getting there folks. But to truly achieve industry leading all you AA haters need to stop hating and rambling about how much better you had it wherever you came from... and start considering yourselves current AA pilots who are locked in step with your fellow APA pilots in achieving that ILC instead of constantly ripping on AA and all of its faults.
You really don’t think I think of myself as a AA pilot? I’m fully behind APA, I know and fly the contract. You are out of touch with your comments about UAL/DL....our red/redder TTOT is going away too.