View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 08:29 AM
The Juice
ULTP-Ultra Low Tier Pilot

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Originally Posted by Andym037 View Post
I just don't understand these Colganites. Why would anyone want to work for them when everyone else is hiring? Their pay scales for the Q400 (which should be mainline equipment imho), are terrible... even shameful. Colgan, along with Mesa lowers the bar for everyone. I have several friends who flew there, and I've flow with a number of Colgan refugees here, and I don't think I've ever heard a positive thing about them.
Just a funny observation. I guess us "Colganites" are pretty bad, working for such low pay day in and day out. However as bad as you may think we are, we are still good enough to jumpseat on...right? You come up to the front of the plane asking for a ride, all smiles and grins. Who would of known behind the smile was discontent for the pilots and operator who is about to fly you home.

Andy, why don't you and those disgusted by Colgan, Mesa, and the other "bottom feeders" start a boycot of jumpseating on these flights. Surely your high morality and ethics would not alow you to ride on such an airlines plane, no less a turbo prop...right?