View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 10:59 AM
JoeyMeatballs
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: A-320

Originally Posted by captchris View Post
Go to work, do your job, and don't worry about what other people do....it sucks-yes, but at the same time... it also sucks that some others are flying 70-86 seat jet aircraft from coast to coast (PIT-SLC for example) for 50-seat rates (Mesa, Gojets, Republic, SKYW).

Saab---chillax man....nothing you can do. Colgan will continue to staff their aircraft and fly their routes. They are doing routes that I'm sure you'd rather not do... their Q-400/SF-340 isn't going YYZ-IAH like your ERJ, nor is it doing a redeye from LAX-IAH.

Likewise.... some mainline guy can probably say the same for XJT. "Damn XJT flying OUR ROUTES with JETS for LESS MONEY." Its all relative bro. I know I don't like flying PHL-BWI-PHL-DCA-PIT. That is not the type of day I enjoy... I'd love if Colgan "grew" a little on those routes... we're doing it in a CRJ-200. Be thankful for what you have man.

You get paid to do a job, you're going to upgrade, and most likely move on. Most of us have the same goals---make $$$, fly a little, enjoy life. How we all get there is up to us.

Well, yeah but those are the same guys who also said "I dont want those stupid RJ's on property, Im too good to fly them"

The the fella who asked about my vacation, doesnt start until the 19th