View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 03:48 AM
CADR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by flybywp View Post
Ask Envoy how it worked out for them when they fought back. Go read the letter to their pilot group about the failed AIP.

I'm glad we have higher hourly rates. A lot of improvements still need to be made but it will be hard to do that when the company has zero contractual obligation to negotiate.

We are pretty well staffed on both sides at this point. If attrition continues to pick up and we continue to have trouble hiring then the tune may change. But right now, we have enough pilots for the jets we have on property. Gone are the days of seeing TPL PRM being offered every single day.
We are pretty well staffed for winter which is reduced flying. Summer is a whole different ball game. Most of us are looking down the road (something PDT MNGMT does not do) and see that based on attrition and their struggle to offer anything and attract new hires, summer will be a nightmare in terms of being "well-staffed". I mean even right now, RSV pilots are being used to cover full 4-day trips - that's not "well-staffed" in my book.