View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 10:26 AM
WhipWhitaker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2017

Originally Posted by JonnyKnoxville View Post
The threat didn't just "pass". The threat was eliminated by the union. Now we are working on eliminating the huge downside that is arbitration. I am sure you are quick to point out we always lose arbitrations yet you want us to move quickly for an arbitrator to decide our future CBA. How do you think an arbitrated CBA would work out for us?

Next time daddy management tells you they want to pay you more, if you happen to find some guts, ask them to put it in writing and give it to us. The fact of the matter is they have no intention of doing anything but suppressing our CBA as much as they possibly can. That is the fact of our situation. That is what you signed up for and that is what you will keep until you fly your last flight before retirement if left up to the boys in Purchase.
Oh yeah? How hard did you work to bring Southern up to parity? Newsflash, we are getting an arbitrated contract. I am just happy that on your month of UB, you can squeeze in time to educate a poor management stooge like me. This isn’t giantcomms, you can’t just delete every contrary opinion and silence anyone who might not share your militant, burn-it-down attitude. You’re truly doing God’s work, hold the line, All In, Contract 2017! Also, the “daddy” thing you keep doing doesn’t bother me, but it is really odd.