View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 10:27 AM
zerozero
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by Av8r75 View Post
What I find hilarious and disingenuous about the article is that it fails to mention the other airline that flys for Amazon. The only airlines mentioned are the two who are having major issues between their pilots and management. A bit suspect to me. Did the reporter bother to interview any pilots from the other airline? No...and that is probably because this reporter was called by folks from one or both of the disgruntled parties.

I find it amazing these two groups of people continue to disparage Amazon over their problems as though Amazon is the cause of their woes.

The unmentioned airline is doing the job and moving most of the freight for Amazon. While their pilots do not make UPS and Fedex money, they are not too far behind.

While I agree that pay is seriously lacking at the two airlines mentioned, this is not Amazon's fault nor their fight. They just want their freight moved. For now, they are a customer and should be treated as such. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. No matter how horrible your management may be, they will definitely not see your side of the argument when you purposefully delay movement of airplanes and hurt the customer. You are not helping your case, just making it worse.

Blame the right people and stop using the customer as your whipping post. Unreal!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
And exactly what headline would you suggest for an article that included ATI?

"ATI moves another airplane!"

That's some riveting journalism right there. Let me grab my popcorn.