Old 12-17-2019, 11:44 AM
SlipKid
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2011

Originally Posted by Squallrider View Post
I agree but...we need a plan...max out till forever at this rate, 5 years for new fleet type? I mean to me a acquisition makes the most sense by GK hasn’t called to ask my opinion yet.
Not that either of us, (other than the eventual yes or no vote), will have any say in the matter, but IMHO, in the long run, we're better off weathering the Max nonsense like we have been than we are dealing with an SLI.

The more junior you are, the worse off you're likely to be. At best, you're likely to gain nothing.

Both suck, but ask Whack and the Angry 80's how well they did last time around. I'm betting that their answers are eerily similar.

Maybe we'll use realistic pay rate comparisons to our peers in 2020, now that many of us are stuck flying the guarantee.

There has to be talked about what comes after the 737 too cOs after the max idk if it’s a line worth continueibg maybe make a composite but call it something else
Again, all stuff way beyond our pay grade, but wishing for a merger is akin to wishing that you'll shoot yourself in the foot.