View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 06:05 AM
JeraJakerz
On Reserve

Joined APC: Dec 2019
Position: Instructor Pilot

Originally Posted by lifetakesflight View Post
From my experience at the hiring event, there was no indication that there was a separate hiring event differentiating between JSX or JetSuite. I also asked about this, since everything was geared towards JSX, but it just so happened that all the interviewing candidates were only interested in JSX .

[Edit: just saw IslandHop's post on this... I could be crazy but that's the answer I remember getting when I went. I could be wrong, or things might have changed from waaaay back then regardless, remember your PIC training ~ when in doubt, give a shout!]

Also, there was no shortage to the amount of times that I was asked at the event: "Which base did you want, where were you interested?" up to and including the final phone call. I don't think there's much of a chance of misunderstanding your desires, unless you don't feel confident communicating them.
Thank you! I feel like my PIC training may have been a little different but I was more concerned about accidentally wasting HR's time with an HR phone call that was for the wrong side of the company.

If the call was specifically for JSX and I am not interested at this time would my name be taken as a DNC ever or is the HR call more general common place (sorry for my ignorance). From the sounds of it this should not be that big of issue unless DEN has too many pilots as it is in which my event date/training would just be postponed.