View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 07:02 PM
smtx123
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by Monass74 View Post
Good Evening Folks,
I was considering Envoy for the flow. How’s the reserve time on the 145 and the 175 ? Do i have a chance to get the 175 especially that they’re getting new ones this year ? I’ve heard talks about reserve system being not that good, is that true ? Also how many hours can you make on reserve (i’m a person willing to fly alot) ? And the captain upgrade times ?
Thanks in advance
As said in previous posts, reserve time fluctuates monthly. By the time you’re here on the line it will all be different. The last class had 15 175s and 8 145s. Usually if you’re a cadet or older in age then you have a very high chance of getting 175. Reserve is overall not great, if you commute it sucks the life out of you. If you live in base, it’s not too bad. Again hours flown on reserve fluctuates, as it depends on where you’re at on the list and how well staffed the base is. I remember flying 30ish hours on rsv when I started. CA upgrade times are currently whenever you can reach 1000 hrs 121 time. If you come in with 1000 hrs 121, should be able to upgrade very quickly. If you don’t have the time and have to build it here, expect around two years.