Thread: Premium Pay
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 05:37 PM
brocklee9000
I Pass the Butter

Joined APC: May 2017

Since we're on the topic of premium pay, question for the group. I got super lucky and dropped a trip at the end of December (shock!), and picked up one in open time. It was red, 130%, picked up on the 24th for a trip starting on Jan 2nd. At least, I'm 99.9% sure it was 130%. Now that everything has been processed in Crew Pay, that 3 day trip is just showing up as REG instead of OT. I was dumb and didn't screenshot the open time before I picked it up. I swear it was incentive, because it was in the 130% window, and kind of a low credit 3 day (but also super easy, no long sits, and the 130% made it almost equal to 17 hours), and I picked it up over some other crew posted trips that also offered money, because the pay to work ratio and report times were nice for me.

Anyway. I'm assuming I have to get on the phone with crew payroll, but what do you guys think...do I have a shot? Looking back, I can't find a screenshot so I guess I didn't get one for whatever reason. But this is also the first time I haven't had an incentive get applied automatically. Is it just a matter of them seeing "oh, it should have been 130%, we'll fix it"? Or am I just out of luck?