View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 03:14 AM
AntiPeter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2017
Position: Pilot

Originally Posted by Balloons View Post
Nail on the head. His misdirection is to cover up his inability to defend the stuff he says, which is why he is the laughing stock of his own company message board ever since Roundtree got his lifetime ban. As for the divorce, he can answer why he has to extend 5-6 days every single month...
Wait a minute.

The Shrub has been banned for life? I would never have left NJA if that was the case. When was the party?

NJA is a very good job. It is better than most in our industry. For many it is good enough to hang around indefinitely. For me, while the pay did increase the work load increased even more...too much. It didn’t seem there was a desire by the pilot group and union to get paid like legacies and work like legacies. Maybe some day the pilot group will have the desire and leverage to do so. They certainly deserve it, working so hard flying around Billionaires...in my opinion they deserve nothing but the best.

i think there is some truth to what Retracrable says. The airlines have their shortcomings, especially from a passenger perspective. And in rough times NetJets has been a good alternative to the FAR 121 world. Overall we are all trying to predict the future, make decisions based on imperfect information regarding events we have no control over.

Which company, contract and seniority number turn out the winner seems to have more to do with random luck than anything else.

Last edited by AntiPeter; 01-17-2020 at 03:44 AM.