View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 05:15 AM
Balloons
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2020

Originally Posted by Retractable View Post
Oh calm yourself drama. Hundreds of pilots extend and fly overtime days.

If you think more name calling is in order in the form of passive aggressive smallness that really doesn’t nothing, feel free.

Still, many try to figure out why 3 years later, you waste your time on these boards spreading libelous drivel about your former employer and coworkers. It’s just not normal or healthy... and considering aviation is a small industry... probably not the best idea.

But do your thing.
I don’t “spread” anything about my former employer. I merely come here to combat that literal lies and BS you spew. You are in no position to discuss healthiness, you aren’t even in touch with reality. If you think for one second that your habitual extending doesn’t have a negative impact on real upgrades and hiring, you’re playing yourself. Stop pretending that you care about this “small industry” you claim. Most know you would sell the pilot group down the river for a lower management position. There are also dozens of former employees that come in here and argue with you. The common theme is that most people on this sub form reply to, and debunk your rhetoric.