View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 05:44 AM
Retractable
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by Balloons View Post
I don’t “spread” anything about my former employer. I merely come here to combat that literal lies and BS you spew. You are in no position to discuss healthiness, you aren’t even in touch with reality. If you think for one second that your habitual extending doesn’t have a negative impact on real upgrades and hiring, you’re playing yourself. Stop pretending that you care about this “small industry” you claim. Most know you would sell the pilot group down the river for a lower management position. There are also dozens of former employees that come in here and argue with you. The common theme is that most people on this sub form reply to, and debunk your rhetoric.

Well, respectfully, that’s not an argument that I’d ever want to defend personally.

And no... most pilots are busy working and are generally satisfied with things at NetJets. So far as extending... I guess all those FOs extending out there are just as nefarious? Get over yourself. Plenty of pilots extend. Plenty are on the 76 Day schedule. All of this activity is allowed by the CBA.

You just don’t hear from them or read anything here from them. They’re just out living life... like normal people.