View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 08:50 AM
DH2time
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Retractable View Post
Well, respectfully, that’s not an argument that I’d ever want to defend personally.

And no... most pilots are busy working and are generally satisfied with things at NetJets. So far as extending... I guess all those FOs extending out there are just as nefarious? Get over yourself. Plenty of pilots extend. Plenty are on the 76 Day schedule. All of this activity is allowed by the CBA.

You just don’t hear from them or read anything here from them. They’re just out living life... like normal people.
Do you run a polling company? You seem to talk like you have the pulse of the pilot group, not just NJA but pretty much every pilot group. You speak in generalities such has “many people” “ most pilot” “majority”. How do you know? Do you poll them? Do you call and ask how they feel in a non binding poll? I mean seriously dude, speak for yourself and yourself only and not others unless you have the data and facts to back it up.

if you extend own it. Say yup I do because that’s the way it is and expenses are X and I make Y. Own it. Saying other people extend is a non starter as what other people do is irrelevant to what you do. You extend, you extend a lot. Why? Who cares, nobody really does. Maybe you have a sick family member. Maybe you have divorce settlement, maybe you lost all your money in a bar and grill. Who cares, just own it and say I have in the past and I’ll do it in the future. People only care that you refuse to admit you extend as much as you do then conflate how much a typical pilot makes not including extended days, signing bonus etc etc etc.

Own the faults of NJA and own the good things. NOBODY on these boards has ever said NJA is a horrible slave ship to work for. NOBODY has. All former employees, looking back on many threads, have all acknowledged NJA was a good job BUT could be improved. You take it as a personal attack, don’t because NJA is not you and you are just a widget moving across an iJet screen to them.