View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 11:39 AM
Shenzi105
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2019
Position: Phenom driver

Originally Posted by Balloons View Post
You realize that is SOLELY because of their attractiveness to the airlines right? They aren't sending qualified 600+ hour guys away simply because of safety (I am sure they do sometimes). They wan't to stop people qualified to leave, from leaving shortly after being hired at NJA. A 1500 hour wet ticket ATP can't leave for an airline, a 6,000 hour ATP can be hired anywhere.
I don't understand what you are writing. Netjets interview about 15-20 guys a month, out of those guys, they are right now hiring not more than 4-5 per month.... Most of those rejected are as competitive in numbers, most with minimum 6,000 hours TT. I am not saying that they are not selecting those guys because of safety, I am not sure what reasons are for each candidates, but I am saying that they are not struggling to attract guys with 6,000 + TT so the 1,500 isn't going to changer anything.

As far as leaving for the airlines... we are not loosing less than 10 pilots per month, and not all go to the 121, some retire or are medicated out. Netjets is not struggling with pilots.