Thread: Envoy 2020
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 12:30 PM
THKooj
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Originally Posted by pitchattitude View Post
So please, all knowing one. EXPLAIN HOW the flow can drastically be cut for new hires when twice as many are being hired as flow. If you have all this inside knowledge just show the math.
Simple. Retirements. Go take a look at the AA retirements over the next 3 years alone and get back to me. The flow will be enhanced greatly. For one, look at the loads of pipeline instructor talent Envoy has on the sideline matriculating in as fast as training can CURRENTLY process them. Those guys are being hired for American Airlines and as I've said before, Envoy has the corner market on the pipeline program. It has proven to be the best thing since sliced bread. I'm personally an advocate of Envoy hiring ONLY pipeline candidates. Why hire a military guy who just needs to get the 121 time on the resume and will leave soon after? Or, is it necessary to hire Jim Bob Moses who has been flying a Baron for Wildcatter Oil as an Envoy/AA pilot? The answer is no. He doesn't fit the mold at all. And with the pipeline numbers in the waiting room, there are your AA pilots.