Thread: Profit Sharing?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 06:45 PM
overqualified52
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2019

Originally Posted by Yumyum View Post
Can we at least get one slice of that pie?
It is kind of a slippery slope of Moral and Ethical Values. I understand Endeavor does not make profits or losses. But that is because Endeavor is part of Delta and we do not exist without them . If there is no Delta , then Endeavor has no planes and no passengers and we don’t get paid . We have nothing without Delta . Delta Airlines consists of Delta/Endeavor employees and all the airplanes , from the CRJ 200 to the 777 ,plus the refinery. The profit sharing pot this year is 1.6 Billion . Endeavor people work alongside Delta people to Take care of the Delta passengers , in every capacity . So the 1.6 Billion in profit sharing From “Delta” , which includes “Endeavor” , should be distributed appropriately. Out of the 1.6 Billion , Endeavor’s portion would be roughly 3 percent , or 48 million dollars . There is about 7000 “Endeavor”folks working for Delta. If it is based on percentage of Salary ,then as a 26 year guy , I would get about 10 grand . If the Endeavor folks split the 48 million equally , it would be around 6800 bucks each . Hell of a lot more than we are getting now and it would go a long way to rewarding our part of the Delta machine and motivate us to enhance the brand . I mean 48 million subtracted from 1.6 Billion is such a microscopic amount , that all “mainline” people might lose a nickel from “their” profit sharing check . I mean , in the words of Booger McFarland from ESPN , “C’MON Man” !!! . Even the Big man upstairs is like , “Really”’, that’s pretty pathetic .