View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 07:17 PM
havick206
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by Monass74 View Post
Envoy is getting more selective because of the flow and I believe it’s nothing about your background checks because i think they don’t get too deep into it before you pass the interview and get the CJO from the captains board.
Mesa is starting to “act like being selective” due to it’s reputation of literally hiring anyone anywhere at anytime. You’re not the first one i see that has been rejected by Mesa recently. I know people who got rejected by Mesa in the last 4 or 5 months and got hired by Republic, Expressjet and Skywest.
So i would say that you’re just unlucky because the first 2 you picked are either being or acting like being selective these days. So there’s absolutely no reason to freak out about it. Just check your app for any mistakes and give other regionals a try.
Just to put some things in perspective.

When I was hired at envoy back in 2016 I got a call from recruiting a week or so after interview after PRIA came back.

Previous employer had some really vindictive things to say, they asked me to clarify and they were all good with the clarification and was sent a CJO about an hour later.

So it’s not like they don’t give someone an opportunity to explain something odd or that doesn’t make sense to them. Ie in my case great references for years either side of one s*itty one.