View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 11:55 AM
Jungle Jim
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018
Position: Non-standard Phraseology Curator

Originally Posted by dckpck View Post
I agree,however we are partially owned.
We serve 3 masters. Why would one give a flow agreement and the other 2 don't? The other 2 masters would get upset. Even if we weren't partially owned by the 3 of them, I still give it a low to no probability we'll ever have a flow so long as we continue to be utilized by 3 airlines. I would believe we'd get a flow of sorts to another third-party airline before AA, UA, or DL. UA has Aviate for exclusive carriers, AA has WO flow, and DL has 9E's DGI program. The common denominator for all those airlines is they serve only one master, so their pilots are the preferred candidates.

Quite simply, don't come to Republic if you don't have a 4-year degree or you're too lazy to work your way out. That's what the flow is for. The tradeoff here is you will have markedly better QOL during your time here than you would at a regional with any sort of flow agreement. If you put in the work, you'll be out of YX quicker than you could flow at an AA WO. Otherwise, it's really not a bad place to stick around for a while if you have to. Things should only improve in the next contract if they plan to keep the rosters stocked.