View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 08:04 AM
SkyHigh
Self Employed.

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Corporate Pilot
Default Benifits

Originally Posted by Skywriting
People with vision and dreamers have made this country great and will continue to do so in spite of people who see the glass half empty.
Continue in mediocrity and you will become mediocre.
Assume means to take for granted and to accept. You admitedly have resigned yourself to this premise.
You are and will continue to be a follower and we don't need people like that in the left seat of aircraft. At least not in any I would want to fly on.

One of the benefits that I enjoy now that I am outside of aviation is that I can afford not to always have a positive take on the industry. When you are totally invested in a cause you have no option but to try and see only the positive no matter how unrealistic it is. Wearing ruby slippers and wishing upon a star will not make you a Dorthy.

You and the handful of dreamers that are left can tap your heels all you want but the next generation is coming and are already braced for a life of poverty and sacrifice to be pilots. They wouldn't think twice about taking jobs at Delta or other companies at half the current already cut wages.

SKyHigh