View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 03:38 PM
AirBear
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017
Position: Retired NJA & AA

There was a story in today's AINalerts about Elevate, I'll post it below. I looked at their website and the only pilot opening advertised was, strangely enough, A320 PIC. Home based, Part 121, they want 5000 total fixed wing, A320 type rating, 1000 PIC with 500 in type. And they use the phrase "team player" in the description . My guess is they need it for sports charters.

From AIN:

Elevate Jets Inaugurates VIP Service on New ERJ

Part 135 operator Elevate Jet recently completed its first VIP charter on a 30-seat Embraer regional jet (ERJ), the Bedford, Massachusetts-based company said. The EMB-135LR, N830MR, traveled on January 17 from Tri-State Airport (HTS) in Wayne County, West Virginia, to Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport (BWG) in Kentucky carrying the University of North Carolina—Charlotte men’s basketball team.

Elevate Jet added the EMB-135 as part of a strategy to grow its fleet and expand its suite of services to aircraft owners and charter customers. It plans to add more ERJs to its fleet that also comprises the Dassault Falcon 7X.

“We have flight solutions for all types of air travel, for large and small groups, short hops and long hauls,” said Elevate Jet president Scott LaForge. “It is the ideal air transportation solution for groups too large for a typical large cabin executive jet, and too savvy to incur the expense of an airliner. Delivering the first passenger flight was a milestone we are extremely proud of and we are looking forward to delivering many more of its kind.”

Elevate Jets reconfigured its EMB-135, designed for 37 seats, for 30 executive-style leather seats to increase passenger comfort and space for luggage. In addition to charter, Elevate Jet offers aircraft management services as well as business aircraft advisory and consultancy services.