View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 08:45 AM
MinRest
Mmmm wine

Joined APC: Feb 2020
Position: A220 FO

Originally Posted by DH2time View Post

you just quoted yourself?

Staying on topic is very important, we can all agree to that. Trying to make yourself out as a victim in this whole thing is absolutely untrue. You like to throw out insults then when they are volleyed back you look around saying what did I do?!? That’s not how it works. Your statement above is full of insults then you say we should stay on topic. Stop the insults and maybe people stay on topic. Is this how an owner of a bar would act to complaints about his/her facility? If they did it would surely go out of business.

In regards to hiring mins, yes they are lowered. The supply is going to get tighter so they need to widen the net a bit. Not the first time they have to widen the net. Back in the day all one needed was a little AirNet time in a Seneca and they were competitive. If you don’t believe me go ask anyone hired in the 90s about what they did before NJA.
He also loves throwing insults, then reporting posts and claiming to be a poor innocent victim. I would expect literally nothing less from him.

And I’m pretty sure his business did fold...