Old 02-16-2020, 02:43 PM
UpWeGo
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2020
Default Opinions/Advice

Copied and paste from another thread but since IAD is my goal now, here goes......

Hello all, new to the forums. As mentioned in other threads I’m here seeking advice and also come here with a 121 failure. I would have liked to return to previous regional since I know what to expect, after the timeframe to reapply is over, but circumstances have changed. Looking to be based in IAD and you guys fly similar airframe.

As far as my failure goes that rests entirely on me. I put a lot of pressure on myself having no previous failures and I let it get in the way of my performance the day it counted most. I only had to repeat 1 sim at my previous place and the Instructors were very helpful when help was needed.

If someone or multiple folks could please give me their opinion(s) on Air Wisconsin I’d really appreciate it. Specifically thoughts on training, do Instructors care about your success or “push them through” mentality? Are extra sims provided or is it one and done kind of deal? Just wondering since I’d be coming in with a previous failure, if even given an opportunity, and this would essentially be my last attempt at an airline career. Also, any ideas of the company’s future? Will United be re-upping contract, current one is up in two years correct? Appreciate any advice/opinions, thanks.