Thread: B6 Schedules
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 02:41 PM
HighFlight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by RiddleEagle18 View Post
You absolutely did them a favor. You flew a trip that was assigned in violation of the contract.

You accepted a trip that should have sat in open time, available for line holders to pick up or swap, until the next DRO.

You said yourself they would’ve had to split it, delay it, or find an RSA or VDA. I’m sure JoJo appreciated it though and so did they guys who would’ve got a nice payday if you knew the contract.

Every single item in the contract is there at the cost of another potential item. Every single line item needs to be enforced by every single pilot.

This pilot group desperately needs a “how to act like a union member” education.
If it makes you feel any better, I did a PDR on it after the initial discussion here. ALPA looked into it and said it was a legal trip.

I get that there are a few here who don't like the fact that I enjoy my job and love to try and attack me on here, but it's all good. Hope you aren't joining that particular crowd, your posts typically indicate that you are not one of them.