Thread: China...
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 02:58 PM
jpncrjdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014
Position: CRJ Left/Right

The Corona "Stink Bug" isn't going to wipe-out the world but it is going to cause a hit to the "Global" economy in the short term... Think the USA governments actions speak much louder than words... After the first cases arrived into the USA and the CDC got a good look at it they promptly "closed" the door to inbound traffic from China...

The Japanese Handling has been soooo much in true J-fashion... Lots of fluff but no real beef... Lets look at the Japan -China traffic, tonnes of seats too and from... Albeit many empty but still free access... Diamond Princess today 542 hot out of 3700+, 88 hot yesterday but they are going to let people off the boat into the general populous today??? What are they thinking??? The crew who have been serving those in their cabins have tested "hot" and they are in common area living??? Japan will be the next "Hot Spot" with a 1000's of cases in the Tokyo metro area due to the high concentration and mass transit by the end of March... Hope I am wrong but just lookin at the way it's rolling that's what I see comin... J economy on the edge of recession will probably slide there with the Stink push... Will be interesting in the what happens with the 2020 games...

I am not forecasting total Doom for J-land... As with Dom I was here during the 2011 deal in Tohoku, in Sendai so have seen the J's drive on where as in the USA Companies would have cut their losses... However I do believe the Stink is going to Hit the Global economy due to the Supply chain and Japan is going to take a BIG hit due to mismanagement of the ABE admin...

Just my 10 yen...

Kampai