View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 04:00 AM
Guard
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by OtherGuy View Post
So you were given the option of resigning versus getting canned? You wanted to spend more time with your young family?

I am not defending NJA but something here is a little....off? If you sick calls and fatigues were legit, pursue it. File a complaint. All because you were not afforded the protection of the union does not mean you don't have recourse. If you feel strongly about your...whatever you want to call it....then pursue it.

I will say...those that leave NJA usually leave with a record of their existence here....good or bad. A few on here...that post, have that record and it's not good. People know who they are....just like people know who you are. It's a small community.
I got a new job pretty quickly so I am not that worried about it, but I do want people to know the truth about NJA when your on probation. Other guys didn't even get to go to Columbus, just saw "reserve from home" on last week of probation and got a call to say "good bye" My point being my kids get sick from school and it runs through the house, I tried to do the right thing and called in sick when I got sick from them, my issue is they had an issue 6-7 months earlier but let me fly till end of probation till they wanted to talk about it, found it to be total BS! No training issues, so I thank them for the A680 type.